How to reach us

If you want more information, or have any questions, complete this contact form.

You can read more about our Associates and book a free consult with our Client Care Coordinator to get you connected on the Team page.


Toronto, Ontario, Canada



Monday to Friday
9 am – 5 pm

We respond to all contacts within 48 hours. If you are in crisis, please click on the purple ⨁ on the right for resources

If you are having thoughts or images of seriously hurting yourself, I would encourage you to find someone to speak with immediately from the distress lines listed and/or go to an emergency department. :

Toronto Distress Line: 416-408-4357

Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200, TTY 416-929-9647

Trans LifeLine: 877-330-6366

LGBTQ+ Youthline: 1-800- 268-9688

Good2Talk Post-Secondary Line: 1-866-925-5454

Toronto Rape Crisis Centre / Multicultural Women Against Rape: 416-597-8808

Assaulted Women’s Helpline: Toll-Free 1-866-863-0511, TTY 1-866-863-7868

Services for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse: 1-866-887-0015

Connex Addiction / Mental Health / Gambling: 1-866-531-2600

Talk 4 Healing for Indigenous women: 1-855-554-HEAL

Anishnawbe Health 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Management Service: 1-855-242-3310

Black Youth Helpline: 416-285-9944

Youthdale Crisis Support Team: 416-363-9990

Contact form


General Questions

How do I book my first appointment?

You’ll be in good hands with our Care Team on your journey with Scattergram. Our Administrator offers a welcoming introduction and schedules your first free client consult with our Client Care Coordinator who will connect you to one of our therapists, services or groups. Therapy is all about the right fit and we’ll ensure you find the right fit with us, where neurodivergence is normal.

For general questions you can contact us here.

Do you offer therapy in languages other than English?

Some of our therapists speak French, Spanish, Urdi and Hindi. Visit the Team page, select a therapist and view their profile page to see if they offer additional languages.

How often will we meet?

It depends on your situation. When you first begin seeing us, we recommend meeting weekly or biweekly. As you make improvements through counselling, you may switch to seeing us monthly.

Are evening or weekend sessions available?

Yes, some of our practitioners provide evening or weekend appointments. Check with your therapist to confirm.

Do sessions take place in person or online?
This practice is a virtual practice. At present, all sessions take place online. 
What is your cancellation policy?

Appointments that are not cancelled 48 hours in advance will be billed the full fee.

What type of payment do you accept?

We accept payment by eTransfer and credit card. As this practice only offers virtual sessions, cash and cheque are not feasible.

Will my insurance cover our sessions?

Most Canadian insurers will cover the cost of services of therapists who are registered with a college (e.g. registered psychotherapists, registered social workers, registered occupational therapists).

Which age groups do you work with?

At present, we work with clients 12 years of age and older.

Some of the services we offer are specialized to certain age groups: for example, The ND Room Group is for youth in Grades 7 to 12 and there is an A.C.C.E.P.T. Group for Neurodivergent Adults > 30.

How long are typical sessions?

The length of sessions varies by type. Individual counselling sessions are scheduled for 50 minutes. Family & couple counselling sessions are scheduled for 75 to 90 minutes. Our A.C.C.E.P.T. Groups range from 90 to 120 minutes.

How long will it take for therapy to work?

Therapy can begin to have an effect from the very first session. Improvement can continue over a few sessions, a few months, or a few years. You decide how deep you want to go and how extensive the changes are that you want to make. You choose the pace. Significant change may take from 3-6 months up to 1-2 years.

Will you tell my parents / spouse / child what we talk about?

The law considers everything we discuss in counselling to be your private health information. We are required by law to keep your private health information confidential. What this means is that, under ordinary circumstances, it would be not only wrong but illegal for us to share anything you have talked about in sessions with your family, or anyone else, without your knowledge and written permission.

However, there are limits to confidentiality (as defined by the law). There are certain circumstances under which we could be required by law to share something you have said in session. These include:

  • If you threaten serious bodily harm to yourself or to others;
  • If you report physical or sexual child abuse (even if the victim is now an adult) AND there is reason to believe the abuser is still in a position to abuse children;
  • If you report serious misconduct by any registered health professional;
  • If your client file is subpoenaed by a court.
How do I access our virtual session?

You will receive a link to our meeting via Jane, a practice management system designed by and for Canadian healthcare practitioners.

How secure is my personal information?

Jane (the platform we use for our practice) operates in strict accordance with PIPEDA and PHIPA legislation. You can find more information about Jane's privacy protection in the Jane Guide (the link opens in a new window). When you complete your intake form and in the course of therapy, any information collected is only used by your therapist, or their supervisor, for the purpose of providing care.

I live outside of Ontario. Can you still work with me?

A psychotherapist is only licensed to practice in the province in which they are registered. For example, a Registered Social Worker (RSW), governed by the Ontario College of Social Service Workers and Service Workers (OCSSWSW), is licensed to practice in Ontario. A Registered Psychotherapist (RP), governed by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), is similarly only licensed to practice in Ontario. In some cases, an RSW or RP may get permission from the college in other provinces to practice psychotherapy virtually in those provinces.

I live outside of Canada. Can you still work with me?

Please get in touch with us to discuss out-of-country services.

Scattergram Small Icon

Sign up for



Our "Connecting the Dots" newsletter will cover all things ND! We promise not to bombard your inbox and you can unsubscribe at any point. 

Thanks, you've been added to the list